Apply now. Its very simple
- Download and Print Application Form below
- Scan completed application form, attach your CV or resumé and send to FEB Foundation email :[ firstname.lastname@example.org ]
All scanned documents must be made very clear and coloured
- Wait for acceptance Email
- Pay initial Non refundable amount. Check our COST page
- We will then send you documents to attach to your VISA Application and a proposed time table for your stay.
- Successful applicants will then recieve final instructions from FEB before departure to Ghana.
Your application along with your $250 non refundable application fee must be received not later than 40 days before start of internship to be considered a priority application.
Total cost should be paid not later than 3 weeks before start of internship.
We advise all applicants to apply as early as possible. You should not wait until the day of the deadline to submit your application or supporting documents. This will ensure your application can be reviewed in sufficient time and also provide you enough time to Secure a VISA and make travel plans.
(FILE IS IN PDF FORMAT, YOU NEED A PDF READER TO VIEW THIS FILE)
FEB Foundation reviews all applications and replies via email to applicants within 24 hours. In the event that applicants do not recieve an email from us concerning their application, its probably because we may not have recieved it. In such cases kindly resend the application or notify us by email.
- Applicants below the age of 18 years will need a written consent from parents in addition to the above documents.